"Improvements to the site include a more responsive design and better compatibility with all internet browsers. Users will now find the management of their profiles, teams and clans simpler. Features such as joining and leaving teams are now much clearer and easier.
The homepage now offers more information and content, as well as simpler navigation to current and featured tournaments. For tournaments, users can now submit their match scores directly on the site. Communication between competing teams and players can now be done on each other’s profile page."
ACGL's dedication to the local eSports scene is impressive, as is the sheer amount of competitions they host. The current season of competitive play ends on 30th and includes the following tournaments:
- 20 April: Halo 5 2v2 (Xbox)
- 23 April: CoD Infinite Warfare 4v4 (PS4)
- 25 April: Rocket League 2v2 (PS4 & PC)
- 26 April: Overwatch 1v1 (PS4, Xbox & PC)
- 27 April: FIFA 17 1v1 (PS4)
- 27 April: CoD Infinite Warfare 2v2 (PS4)
- 29 April: Rocket League 3v3 (PS4 & PC)
- 29 April: For Honor 1v1 (Xbox & PC)
- 30 April: Halo 5 4v4 (Xbox)
- 30 April: CoD Infinite Warfare 4v4 (PS4