GET TO THE BROCHOPPA, WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!
Broforce is a exciting action/adventure giving you the awesome experiance of reliving the hay days of arcade based shooters. Yes I love this game, played hours on end either by yourself or with a friend there is always fun to be had. Its like listening to Mr Torgue from Borderlands DLC "Mr Torgue's campaign of carnage" the whole time and I love it.
This game settings is something similar to the Expendables and your mission is to rid the world of terrorists in a BROFOCRE kind of way with massive guns and huge explosions. Played the game with two friends and we couldn't stop laughing with all the explosions and shooting its hard to keep track of what you are doing and what was the mission again...
More from the developer of Broforce;
- The Broforce: Deliver your own brand of shock and awe with dozens of bros each with their own unique weaponry and special attacks designed to dispatch freedom across the world.
- Bro-Op & Deathmatch: Battle terrorism with up to four players in cooperative mode or sever ties with your bros and face each other in several bombastic competitive modes.
- Explosion Run: Join up with other bros to tackle these unique time attack levels under the pressure of exploding terrains and mass chaos.
- Fully Destructible Everything: Destructible terrain opens up a slew of strategic options while the abundance of Exploding Red Barrels of Justice™ can literally level the playing field with one shot.
- Level Editor: Design your own playground of destruction with a robust level editor and become the envy of all the other bros by sharing them online. Browse through scores of custom user created levels and complete them to rate their Bro-ness.
For a game that was released in 2015 my only wish is that I picked it up when it came out. Just by looking at the pictures this game really does impress. Devs are continuisly adding more content to the game, more maps more Bro charecters.
Love the fact that it was a indie company that built it, really shows off our developers in ZA. Want help building your own game? checkout Make Games SA
LoG rates this game a impressive 9/10 for a indie game this is what the meaning of AWESOME is.
No problems encountered... really impressed