We aren't just a company, we are a family.
Land of Gamers was built to help serve the video Gaming and technology community, we are passionate about all the different forms of Geek/nerd culture within the video Gaming/Technology spectrum, be it board Games or medieval warfare and cosplay. This is where we want everyone to catch the latest happenings in South Africa. Help us help you game even harder than what you ever have before.
Applicants please bear in mind, this company is on startup and there are little gains at the moment, but we are working hard on gaining more resources for our writers to test and review in a none biased atmosphere. 1 on 1 interviews will be conducted either via Skype and or in person, so please be mindful that we need to see you to confirm you're human
- Must be 18 or Older
- Have your own transport
- Fluent in speaking and typing skills of both English and Afrikaans
- Open to work with a small growing company
- Passionate about video Games/Technology
- Typing skills and computer knowledge is a must (You will be testing video Games as well as technology) So its best you have something rather than nothing at all
Applicants must submit a review! anything related to Video Gaming/Technology
An accompanying letter of why you'd love to be part of this small expanding company
I'm looking for that passion you have for this industry, if I wanted a Zombie robot I'd have gotten one!
Positions available for this opportunity are two with hopes that we can add more skillful people in the future. Writers not only receive pay but also free content (details discussed in the interview) This is a part-time job! we aren't in the position to take-on full time staff strictly freelance.
- Writers will be tasked to do write-ups of technology as well as video Games that the company receives on a Monthly/by Monthly basis. (More on the is discussed during the meeting)
- Writers are also required to report on any and all Video Gaming and technology events in specified areas (More discussed during your 1 on 1 meeting)
This is a work from home job requiring you to meetup once or twice every month or when necessary.
This is the chance you have been waiting for now all you have to do is step-up and take it.
Please Submit all your contact details and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close; 15/02/2017